Thursday 23 January 2014

January Inspiration














After neglecting it for a while, Tumblr has been my go-to app recently. It's an amazing source of inspiration- so here is a round-up of what's been on my Tumblr page recently. If you saw my last post on here then you might know that monochrome has been on my mind lately, and its definitely spilled over onto Tumblr. 

As usual, I've been pretty busy occupying myself with school, homework, and waiting for the weekend. Thank goodness it's nearly here! I can tell that the next few months are going to be one huge, manic blur, so it's probably wise for me to warn you that 

1) This little corner of the internet will be my outlet, and 
2) this sucks, but I can't guarantee two or three posts a week. However, a new post will be here every Monday morning, hopefully with little extras throughout the week too. 

All this late night blogging is doing me no good though, and my bed is calling. Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I totally feel the same about tumblr! Thats where I get my inspiration from!
    Great post! :) Xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little mood board, I love Miranda too. Her style is just perfection to me!!

    I am running a giveaway over on my blog, be sure to check it out and enter!
    http://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so pretty :)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing inspiration just love the hair styles x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x