Monday 17 February 2014

LFW AW14- People Watching & The Sartorialist











Last Sunday I spent the day in London with my cousin and fellow blogger Jodie. We started the day at Somerset House and managed to kill a good few hours people watching. I met the lovely Jen from A Little Bird Told Me, and spotted Gemma from What's In Her Wardrobe from afar. The highlight of my day has to have been meeting Scot Schuman, a street photographer and creator of The Sartorialist, a blog which is constantly inspiring what I wear. 

So here are a few snapshots from my morning- look out for a few pictures from the Topshop Unique show too, they're on their way! I'm still pinching myself and I can't say it enough- if you have a spare day and train tickets are ridiculously priced, then get your butt down to London! We had no plans for the day but just ambled around making it up as we went along, and I can't believe all the people I saw and even got the chance to have conversations with. 

Happy Monday, Everyone! 

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for the mention lovely. Would have been so good to meet you! Glad you had fun x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah, I'm so jealous you got to go! I was supposed to go to a vodaphone fashion show and see Amanda Wakely's collection, but I couldn't go at the last minute, which is super annoying! Hopefully I'll be able to go next season. Thanks for the follow and comment on my blog, I followed back :) xx


    ohpinkcandyfloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful photos!
    following you via gfc and bloglovin now!
    happy day!

    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like so much fun! I've never been to LFW although I live in London, sounds crazy, right? I really want to go this Summer though. BTW, I've just followed you on GFC and Bloglovin', pls follow me back if you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots. I can't believe I was away from London for fashion week... So jealous!
    www.creataurus.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stylish group of people! I'm sure it was exciting to experience the fashion week atmosphere :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these photos! It's always so inspiring to see people dress to express themselves! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are such great pics. thanks for sharing!

    xxx
    Lady à la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are amazing photos! I am studying in London and got the chance hang around outside a few shows, it was surreal!

    These are some of the photos from the day: http://lovelytravelss.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/street-style-of-london-fashion-week.html

    Hope xx
    http://lovelytravelss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x