Monday 24 February 2014

Great Photos, Beauty and Writing #5

Great Photos, Beauty and Writing #5

Great Photos, Beauty and Writing #5 by rubysterland on Polyvore

Great Photos- Shy Girl Loud Voice- Is It Spring Yet? I've been on the hunt for new blogs recently, and Kacie's style caught my eye straight away. I'm definitely partial to her mentality of 'If I want to wear it, I'll wear it'. I can't wait for the time when it's actually warm enough to wear gorgeous, floaty outfits like this. 

Great Beauty- Bon Vivants- The TMI Tag. Here's another discovery- Jessica's YouTube channel, Bon Vivants. I've spent a good while scrolling through her videos and have decided that I love her channel. Watch her TMI Tag video to get to know her a little better. (I can't wait for a chance to pull out that chat-up line...)

Great Writing- Scarphelia- Blogging vs. Real Life. This week's final discovery, thanks to a retweet on twitter. I identified with blogger Scarphelia's most recent post so much. Of course, our blogs only show certain parts of our characters and lives, and that's not something we should feel bad or apologetic about. We all need to keep a little bit of ourselves from the Internet, and props to you for speaking your mind so eloquently, Scarlett. 

Leave me links in the comments of any of your new blog discoveries! I look forward to your recommendations x


7 comments:

  1. Aw thank you so so much :) I can't wait until it's warm enough either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cool how you're talking about other bloggers. I love that! I'll check them out.

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your highlighting other bloggers. That's amazing

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've never been to any of these blogs you referenced, will check them out, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I will check them now!

    http://blondieanchors.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love finding new YouTube channels to subscribe too. Just perfect :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the recommendations! I love finding new blogs! I am checking them out now :)

    Hope xx
    http://lovelytravelss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x