Sunday 2 February 2014

WOMF #6 | Everyday Makeup









I've been switching up a few of the products I use in my (not so) everyday routine (I love a bit of makeup, but more often than not I don't wear it...) But, on the rare occasion that I decide to paint my face on, here's what it looks like. 

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - Natural Collection Concealor - Rimmel Stay Matte PowderSleek Pressed Powder (used as bronzer) - Natural Collection Liquid Eyeliner - Maybelline The Falsies - Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 'Let's Get Naked'

This routine is pretty basic and simple, which is why I've been falling back on it for the last few weeks. My eyes have quite a round shape so I use a slick of liquid liner, and I like to keep my lips a subtle, peachy-pink colour, because knowing me if I wore a bright coral or red it would somehow find it's way all over my chin. 

All these products are pretty well tried and tested other than one- and if you follow me on Twitter you might know that it's Maybelline The Falsies. I managed to eek out my tube of Benefit's They're Real! for quite a few months but last week I felt like it was time to venture into pastures anew. I had heard the hype surrounding The Falsies (who hasn't?) so I decided to give it a go. I was a curvy-wand virgin but hey, how tricky can it be? After a few attempts at using it I think I'm getting there but it took me a good three days to figure out which way to hold the darn thing. Note to self: read the instructions! Sometimes they know what they're talking about... 

Let me know what you think of The Falsies and what you're current makeup looks like! 

5 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot of people say that the falsies is the best drugstore mascara! I'm thinking of giving it a go, but I'm deeply in love with Tarte's Lights, Camera, Flashes mascara at the moment to try anything else.

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your look is so fresh and natural, it really suits you! xo

    allamericanbeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your skin is perfect! Really pretty makeup too <3

    http://sparklyghosts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning!
    http://www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x