Sunday 9 February 2014

Winter Winds

 






Silly me for thinking it was warm enough to roll up my jeans and were loafers.

Here's a 'what I'm wearing most days' kind of outfit to go with my last post- a 'how I'm painting my face on everyday' kind of thing, although I think I did phrase it slightly more eloquently last time. What can I say, I feel like school is burning me out slightly right now? Deadlines are looming so thank heavens next week is half term. Time to blitz through my ever-growing 'to-do' list.

Any twitter followers might know that I broke my one and only camera lens last weekend, and this is the only post that I had prepared. *applause* Until it's fixed I'm going to need to get all creative and improvise- oh how I love being kept on my toes... I have a few possible solutions with the worse-case scenario costing me £200, but let's not dwell on that because it brings a tear to my eye (and my bank account).

With that, I hope that your week has been slightly cheerier than mine (although that wouldn't be difficult), and I hope tomorrow is a great start to the week!

10 comments:

  1. Aw man, I'm so sorry about your lens! I hope it will all work out in terms of the cost as well!
    Well, I really love your parka-coat...looks so warm.
    Oh, and thank you for visiting our blog! You have a great one here :)

    -Rose

    rose-et-violet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty look girl! ;)

    Blog: http://therubberdoll.com/
    Ig: http://instagram.com/therubberdollbypepa#
    Fb:http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super envious that you can pull off that outfit in winter! Here in Canada I'm lucky if I don't have to wear multiple pairs of tights under my pants! Anyway, just discovered your blog and it's so cute, can't wait to read more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agh, broken camera lens are the WORST - definitely broke one (or two) in my day :/
    Love that top though!
    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x