Sunday 20 April 2014

Cut It Out






Rummaging through my wardrobe last week meant that I re-discovered this little pinafore. It makes a nice change to throw on a dress, rather than my usual jeans that I'm attached to like a comfort blanket. 

Right now I'm sat on the sofa editing this post, with a chocolate egg at my side, and the Formula One on tv. Yep, who knew, I can't get enough of the F1 this year. It's been a nice way to end my Easter break, and has helped distract me from the fact that mock exams are looming. 

Also, a question: can I still get away with wearing a darkish lipstick, even though it's Spring? To me, Spring calls for nudes, brights, and peachy-pinks, but this outfit was just screaming a red lip to me. Got any thoughts? 

11 comments:

  1. Ahh you look so COOL Ruby! Yeah a red lip is good for any time, and it's not like spring in England is even warm anyway ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit, love your shoes!

    http://www.mesmemosphotoblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Into the dungarees, you look really nice
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/jean-paul-gaultier-ootd.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit, and your hair looks amazing!

    x leah symonne x

    www.itsleli.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! Love this dress!
    Would love if you could check out my blog if you get a chance!
    www.stylecastle.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This pinafore is SO cute on you! And your dog is just so sweet!
    xx,

    Paisley

    paisleynotplaid

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is perfect, I always love when you find a hidden gem in your wardrobe :')
    Btw where are you sunglasses from? I'm currently on the hunt for a good pair if you have any recommendations x
    ALSO dark lipstick is a year round necessity! xoxox

    Other Infinities

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meh, I can totally see myself wearing dark lipstick even in summer! I think it depends more on the clothes than solely on the makeup. Like a dark lip + a white summer dress? Perfection. Love this dress, great "oh I forgot I had that" closet discovery ;)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so cool!!!!! I love that pinafore it's so cute

    beccabellablog.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x