Friday 4 April 2014

The New Thing: Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm, Elusive





I don't think I'm going to be saving any money anytime soon! The Boots '3 for 2' offer got me again... Remember my latest Wish List, that left me pining for a Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms? Well, I picked up the shade 'Elusive' a week or so ago and I'm impressed.

'Elusive' is a really wearable pink, and perfect for Spring in my eyes. Revlon seem to have perfected a matte offering that doesn't leave your lips feeling chalky- instead they're oh-so-smooth, no flaking in sight. I'm also in love with it's fresh, minty scent. Definitely a nice change from some of the funky scents my other lip products have. 

They're super easy to apply and touch up, and they sit comfy on my lips. I definitely want to go back and scout out the rest of the collection- there's a peachy orange I have my eyes on. 

11 comments:

  1. They are surprisingly moisturising and this is such a fab shade :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely! love the colour!

    http://vveallstartasstrangers.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I love this colour, I'm definitely going to save my pennies to splurge on 3 for 2!
    I'm really interested to try this since their other colorburst lip balm from their old range wasn't that great, so hopefully they tweaked it a bit since! (:
    Ah you're so beautiful, I can't even look at a camera without looking like Sloth from Goonies.

    Other Infinities

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw Ruby you look beautiful! I think you've persuaded me to go and pick up Elusive, it looks so pretty. Also, your eyebrow game is INCREDIBLE xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks perfect!!
    I love the color! :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colour looks really nice on you! :)

    http://loudoesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colour, looks great on you Ruby!

    I'm your new follower on GFC&Bloglovin,check out my blog if you have time.
    Have a great day,
    www.devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want them so bad! But they're not available in my country, yet :(. Do they feel good on your lips? I mean, do they make your lips dry? I don't know why I thought that's what they will do, some matte lipsticks do that. The color looks amazing on you.

    http://onesimplelook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That colour looks great on you! I've got the shade Sultry and I love it! x

    www.thebeautyboardroom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x