Wednesday 2 July 2014

Backpackin'







It used to be that I would much rather piece together an outfit for the colder months - even though I would probably go for jeans and ankle boots every time. I thought I would actually make a concerted effort to re-inject my summer wardrobe this year though, and so far I'm actually enjoying dressing for warmer days. You might have noticed that ripped jeans have been making an appearance and it's safe to say they're favourites in my re-vamped wardrobe. You'll be seeing more of these babies soon. 

My summer officially starts tomorrow, with prom. I'm going to do my best to get some photos for you and edit a post together super quick before I fly to Corfu on Friday, so check back on Sunday for that post! This past week has called for some serious organisation, and because I'm going to be away from the internet for two weeks (gasps) I hope all my blog scheduling goes smoothly. Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me, and have a lovely Wednesday! 

7 comments:

  1. Ahh Ruby your hair looks so perfect, I'm having serious hair envy right now! I don't really like dressing for warm weather either, roll on October. Hope you have a fab time in Corfu! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love your ripped jeans! I have a pair but they are waaaaaay too ripped for winter *sobs*
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely a really great outfit for summer! Distressed jeans are definitely making a comeback & I couldn't be more excited about it! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with your top x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/diy-distressed-mom-jeans.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit, love your top! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute top!!

    Miranda
    Little Gold Pocket Watch

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x