Thursday 10 July 2014

Seeing Stripes





I don't know how, but it's taken me a long time to realise how much I like a maxi-dress. You can dress them up or down, and they're great to throw on for cooler summer days, or warm evenings. I'll always feel a little dressed up in anything that isn't a pair of jeans (aka my second skin) so I grabbed my backpack and white converse. Am I the only one that's still obsessed with the whole mono-chrome thing? 

I'm writing this post well ahead of publishing day, so as you read this I'll be catching some rays abroad, internet free. I can't tell you the last time I went away without the possibility of blogging, so this week will have been an interesting one. This break is definitely needed though, even if it's not going to be easy. I like the idea of not only updating my blog a few times a week, but also getting to interact with you guys, so bare with me on this one! I'd love to know your thoughts though. Let me know in the comments and I'll get back to you after my hiatus!

10 comments:

  1. have fun in your break! taking them is always good and /healthy/. I tend to get obsessed sometimes and it's rather tiring. as fot the maxi dress, I love it. I wish I could pull one off!
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. The maxi-dress really suits you!(: You look really gorgeous. xo
    Molly Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post,dear!Really like it:)
    Keep in touch xx
    Antonella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaa....this post so inspiring for meeee..always success for your blog, and keep posting:)
    love your stripes drees, and black white is never dies:)

    xoxo
    from Borneo, Indonesia:)
    visit Style with Story • | instagram •

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving stripes this season. Cute maxi dress

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress looks beautiful on you :)

    Michelle from www.glassow.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this outfit, it's pretty comfy looking. That's all you need right?

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x