Wednesday 16 July 2014

The New Thing: Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation




Finally a new foundation to add to my ever-so-small stash. I could write a full blown ode to the Rimmel Match Perfection but since I've been giving myself a faux-glow for the past few weeks, it was time to try something new in a shade to match my sun tinted skin. I'm a dewy finish girl and gravitate towards a more sheer coverage, so after some extensive research I kept coming back to Bourjois' offerings.
So it wasn't long before this one came with me to the Boots checkout, and I've been reaching for it ever since.

After a few trials I decided this is definitely one to apply with hands- it blends so beautifully and creates a perfect, glowing base for the warmer months. And fear not- it doesn't cling to dry patches- something I know all too well. If you're more on the oily side I think this one will still be fine for you too, but maybe just powder to set it in place.

The verdict- I'm so glad I did my research and picked this up. It might not be the best for a long day out and about but that's nothing a little powder can't help. £9.99 very well spent!

7 comments:

  1. I like that it doesn't cling to the dry patches. I have problems with this especially during the winter. Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds lovely - i haven't tried any of the bourjois foundations yet!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win a cute Dahlia trench in my little givaway! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this foundation, i wear it almost everyday!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I've been wanting to try out that foundation for so long! It looks so beautiful, fresh and flawless on your skin, Ruby. Beautiful :) And thank you for all the lovely words on twitter, my blog etc lately. You're such a wonderful person and I really appreciate having you as a reader/ blogging friend. Total Modisch is now on my blog roll btw ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maria! It really means so much that you enjoy reading TM, and I'm so happy to have you as a blogging friend too. It's such a shame that we live on opposite sides of the world! xx

      Delete
  5. You look gorgeous, and the foundation is definitely a perfect match! I haven't tried this particular one, but I'm really happy with my Bourjois Happy Light foundation. :)

    Olivia xxx Beauty from the Fjord

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x