Monday 21 July 2014

Stolen Dance





Heels and jeans are my favourite thing at the minute. Not that I have many places to wear them, but that's besides the point. We've gotta dress up every now and then, right? Even if we spend the day sat around the house doing nothing much but watching Gossip Girl... Yep, it was one of those days. 

Notable mention goes to the song I've got on repeat right now- Stolen Dance - Milky Chance. There's also a certain Ariana Grande song that I can't stop playing (I've listened to it at least four times whilst editing this post together...) Recently I've been trying to update my iPod, so let me know what your favourite songs have been lately and I'll have a listen.

14 comments:

  1. Pst! I am a fan of your jeans and dressing up only to stay at home!
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, its not often ripped jeans look dressy, but I love this look. Or maybe its just me who looks trampish in them haha.

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Ruby, just so so chic x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great look and really easy to put together ! great blog

    hollykatebeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so beautiful, such a simple and chic outfit!

    Meg at Meg Says

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit! The jeans are incredible!
    xx
    Mia

    www.ssenescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your heels! And the lace fringing on your kimono is gorge xx

    ☾ Liquorice Pearls ☾

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this simple little look, you look fabulous!
    Would love if you could check out my blog if you get a chance!
    www.emilyh.co
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wooow, beautiful outfit!
    http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's amazing how heels can take a simple outfit to another level :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  11. i adore this look! especially the jeans

    from helen at thelovevcatsinc.com

    ps. my cute Dahlia coat giveaway worth £80 ends soon! click here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your blog Ruby, your style in general is lovely! SO I've nominated you for a Liebster award! More details on my blog :)

    Roseanne xox
    leblogderosy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your style is wonderful! I love the lace detailing on the cardigan.
    As for favorite songs, I'm obsessed with 'Stay With Me' by Sam Smith lately.
    awestrucksky.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x