Thursday 22 October 2015

Haul / All You Need For Your Eyes






Each of my most recent beauty purchases have had a coincidental theme (and if you're reading this mum, each product was an essential, I promise...) 

My mascara and eyebrow product had both come to the end and I had a gift voucher for Debenhams so naturally, these three products fell into my basket. I've collected my thoughts on everything and I'm ready to report back..

Urban Decay's Naked Palette- I love this palette, what a shocker. You'll all have heard enough about this so I won't say too much but it didn't disappoint. In this picture I'm wearing Sidecar over the lid and Buck through the crease to blend it out. I mixed the two shades under my eyes too. 

Real Techniques Bold Metals, Brush 200- A birthday present from my university housemates that I honestly can't get enough of. I used it to blend the edges of my eye shadow and it's so soft that I could spend all day blending. Definitely worth the investment; they clean very easily too. 

Maybelline's Lash Sensational Mascara- I think I say this every time I try a new mascara, but I've found a new favourite. My lashes are left long and with volume after a few coats and it doesn't budge. Having said that. it really doesn't budge. I picked up the waterproof version because I've had problems with mascara transferring under my eyes recently so if you have any recommendations for budget-friendly eye-makeup removers that would be amazing! My micellar water doesn't make the cut anymore. 

Maybelline's Brow Satin in Medium Brown- I bought this product last year in a different, slightly lighter shade and fell in love with it. Medium Brown isn't as warm as I thought it might be so it blends in naturally, and whilst I don't use the powder much it's really good to use on it's own for a more natural effect. (I think using the pencil and powder together look too much on me.) 

What have you bought recently- is there anything I need to add to my list? Wishing you all a lovely weekend x

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous makeup, Urban Decay palette is my favourite! <3

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:


    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *


    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the post so much! Have a wonderful weekend:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw your make up looks very pretty!

    Sugarcandycandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab post. I never change up my eye make up - gonna give this a try

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybelline's brow satin is amazing!! I still haven't tried any of the Naked palettes yet, definitely need to buy one soon. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always on the lookout for a good brow product. Thanks for sharing!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete

  7. I adore your style so much! It's super chic!
    check out my blog + follow back?

    xo,
    Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so pretty :)
    -Adi xxo
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x