Friday 16 October 2015

Year Two










Shirt - H&M // Jeans - Zara // Jacket - Topshop // Trainers - Nike

Hey wassup hello everyone, I'm back with another outfit post. Walking through campus last week we found a secluded little corner outside the chemistry building and I thought that the white stone made for a perfect photo background. This is a typical university outfit, wearing my comfiest Zara jeans and a pair of trainers.

Year two of university has only just started and life has been hectic as usual. Whilst that's great (because at least I'm not bored), I'm sad that I can't devote as much time on my blog as I used to. My weeks have to be planned to fit in time to shoot an outfit and edit and do general uni stuff and sometimes things just don't go to plan!

I do have some good things to report on though - on Wednesday I went to see Years & Years and I honestly can't put into words how great they were. Obviously their performance didn't disappoint, there was buckets of stage presence and the music translated perfectly live, the atmosphere was good and Olly even got a fan to sing 'Memo' on stage with him. (A fan with an amazing voice, by the way). I've only posted one 'gram so far but expect many more to come because the lighting display was breathtaking. If you haven't listened to their record Communion then why the heck not?! It's on YouTube, Spotify etc so no excuses people. I'm setting you all homework which is to go listen to their stuff. Let me know if you like it?

I'll leave you with that thought because I feel like I could ramble on and on tonight, and no one wants that and I really need to get a lemon tea and go to bed. Much tired, very sleep. Night, everyone x

14 comments:

  1. Love those black runners, I feel like they would go with everything
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your secluded little area by the chemistry building. It's gorgeous. I quite like the H&M shirt & the Nike trainers. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lately I've been loving the whole trainers with jeans look, and you're no exception! Your outfit is cute and casual :) And hey, thanks for the music suggestion, I'm actually looking for new music to listen to right now so timing is great! Thanks xx

    http://mybeautycloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving this look. The jacket and shirt are lovely.
    Great spot to do a shoot.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit! I love the checkered shirt and the delicate gold necklaces.

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! I hope your second year is lovely! Since I've gone back to school, I don't have as much time for my blog either, though I try to be on as much as possible.

    I love how comfy and casual this outfit is - it's the perfect mix of sporty with your sneakers and feminine with the necklaces.

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this sporty chic look :) I'm totally loving that bomber. It can be hard to find time to blog during school but I find it can also be a nice reprieve from school stuff :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your second year! You look adorable! Love that shirt!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look perfect in this cute and comfortable outfit! I like the delicate necklaces and shirt very much! Good luck during this second year!

    Danielle
    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diggin' the sneakers with this look!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like Communion. Really nice. Didn't have any expectations from it so it was easy to overwhelm me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful shirt! Thank you so much for such a nice comment on my blog!
    http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful shirt! Thank you so much for such a nice comment on my blog!
    http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x