Friday 30 October 2015

Oh, Tommy









Sweater - Vintage Tommy Hilfiger // Skirt - Dorothy Perkins // Trainers - Nike MD Runner 2 // Rucksack - Herschel // 

The idea that October is over tomorrow is kinda ever so slightly sending me into crisis mode. I love Autumn but I can't be the only one that is finding it hard to believe that 2015 is nearly over? Halloween is one day away and I still haven't decided on what to go as. I shot this outfit a few weeks ago and it definitely isn't warm enough to go bare legged anymore. *cries*

Crises aside, I have something cool to tell you about. My house mate and babe of a best friend Martha is in the process of setting up an online vintage clothing store (aptly named The Vintage Clothing Store). I've personally looked through her collection of finds and cheekily swiped this jumper before it could go on sale because it's the comfiest thing I've ever worn, but there are still some really cool things she has to put on the store. Go like her facebook page to find out when the store goes live! (Also, her instagram account is gr8 so you should follow that too). 

Alright kids, that's your homework for the day. Hope you all have a lovely weekend and that you celebrate Halloween in style, fangs and all. Stay safe! x

11 comments:

  1. Aw this is such a cute outfit! I love your jumper, it's adorable!xox

    ReplyDelete

  2. Good day!
    Much I enjoyed meeting your blog , fell in love with the look and the photos were wonderful .
    I am finding that it is very stylish , you have a beautiful view and is full of useful information.
    I have been following , you could follow too?
    Kisses from Brazil!!

    http://viciadaporlivro.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! You look fab Ruby, just gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! flawless

    deanswolves.com

    deanswolves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, where has the year freaking gone?! I'm absolutely loving this look. It's a total modern prep look which is perfect since you're wearing Tommy :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely post my dear
    your style is so inspiring.
    lovely :)
    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this outfit! :)

    xo
    http://itsevelina.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute outfit. That is the perfect jumper and skirt combination

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving this outfit very much! xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. & I need a skirt like this. They are so in trend!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x