Sunday 6 October 2013

Insta lately


I decided it was time to share some of my instagram pics with you all. Instagram is something I check pretty much religiously every morning and I love sharing little bits on there too. Leave your usernames in the comments and I'll go on over to your pages too! 

1) Scrap book inspiration (see here) // 2) Quoting Jennifer Lawrence's interview with Harper's Bazaar UK. // 3) Sneak peak at an OOTD (see here)  // 4) Preview fro a WOMF post (see here) // 5) Eating my breakfast with this outside // 6) Shooting style at LFW // 7) Today's wrist, plus a dungaree dress // 8) People watching at LFW // 9) Packing for London // 10) Wearing stripes and red lippy, wishing I was in Paris (see full post here)  // 11) WOMF (see here) // 12) Foggy morning // 13) Colour co-ordinating nail polish- I got bored // 14) Autumn inspo (see full post here)  // 15) Friday night, home alone // 16) Testing out for the blog

10 comments:

  1. I love instagram too!! I think that since I'm such a visual person...having pictures really work for me :) Loving #5...did you get that sunset photo with your phone?! Amazing :)

    Veloria in Velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those pictures! Especially #2 with the Jlaw's quote. She is my favorite!

    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics, full of inspiration! I adore the outfit on nr 6!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ruby! I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award, the details are just here: http://letscapturethecastle.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/the-versatile-blogger-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonitas fotos:)
    Te parece que nos sigamos?
    Besos^.^
    mylittleworldfashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those! my username is meowlaur :*

    xoxo
    Laur

    www.crinanwoods.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    thanks for commenting on my blog :)
    I'm a huge Instagram fan, love your pics. My Instagram is @PondsForever, huge Doctor Who fan :)
    x audrey
    fashionhightea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely instagram photos (: it'd be cool if you can check my instagram out! x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com
    IG- birdieliau

    ReplyDelete
  9. such great instagram pics! looks like we have similar taste :)

    xxx
    Lady à la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  10. Insta is the best! Says one addict to another ;)

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x