Tuesday 29 October 2013

October Favourites



Glam Glow Youth Mud Tinglexfoliate Treatment*- what a mouthful! I've had this a few months and have used it a good few times now, and I'm really impressed. There's been quite a bit of internet hype over this stuff and I can see why. It leaves your face tingly, man. (Can you tell I'm no skincare expert?) I like to treat my skin with this when it's feeling a bit sorry for itself because I know it will do the trick. It is pricey, but if you're willing to part with a bit of cash for your skincare, it's really worth it. 

No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in Temptress- I had a good search through my mum's nail polish a few weeks ago and found this gem (among many others). The colour is the perfect oxblood / wine shade for Autumn, and looks great on toes and fingers. The packaging has been re-designed since and I'm not sure if they still sell this shade, but there'll be plenty of alternatives out there.

Weleda Almond Soothing Cleansing Lotion & Almond Soothing Facial Oil*- Like I said above, I'm no skincare expert, I just know what works for me. These two make a great duo that I've been using since the start of summer. I know that they'll never strip my skin (it's taken me a while to find a cleanser that won't) and all my makeup comes off, the gentle way.

Southwestern Style Sweater, Forever21- This beauty made it's first appearance earlier this week, which you can see here. It's the cosiest little jumper, and looks great with a pair of jeans and boots. 

Loafers, Clarks- You can rely on Clarks for comfy shoes, and I love these quirky loafers. I had to go to three different store to get these in black, in my size and thank god they're worth it. 

The Carrie Diaries- I've just finished watching the first series and it's great. I guess yeah, it is a typical teen series, but fashion, drama and cute boys is something that I can't resist. 

Jennifer Lawrence- This, I'm sure, sounds like a really random one but c'mon, who doesn't like Jennifer Lawrence? She graced the cover of Harper's Bazaar this month and her interview was great. 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love that jumper Ruby, the pattern is really cute! xo

    www.letcapturethecastle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x