Friday 18 October 2013

Staying Home, Doing Nothing


I already don't know where I'm going with this post. All I know is that I haven't had a chance to write on here for a long time. So if you're prepared to hear me natter on, then welcome. Last night was so much fun spending a night on scary fair ground rides, eating candy-floss with great friends for company. But afterwards, I couldn't wait to get home and do nothing. At the end of the night I was okay with getting in the car to go home- I was looking forward to it, even though I had a fantastic evening. Weird.

Tonight, after being stuck in, home alone, I just want to do anything but be at home, doing nothing. (The phone call from a fore mentioned friends may not have helped, even though it was lovely at the time.)

Why is it that I can't help but change my mind. This morning I was longing for the prospect of two weeks break from school, with no plans whatsoever. Now, knowing that I won't see my chums until Halloween, I feel a bit sad. I would love to be at my friend Georgia's house right now with the girls, but work calls- at the horrible time of 8:30am tomorrow.

I guess the moral of this dilemma is that I need to make some plans. So far my plans are homework and blogging. So it looks like I have the whole staying home, doing nothing thing all sorted. This could be an interesting half term break.

2 comments:

  1. i've gotten quite a lot of positive feeback on it, so i think i will definitely take some campus pictures! where are you applying? :)

    www.paleshadows.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! So far, I'm looking at Manchester, Leeds and Newcastle, but I would like to see some others too! Thanks Nora x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x