Thursday 3 October 2013

Scrap Bookin' #4






Yep, I've been saving up those magazines and have given my scrap book an overhaul. I took these photos and then noticed an underlying theme of preppy, simple pieces, and a bare face.

This past week has been non-stop and I can't see it getting much better for a few weeks, so I'm so, so sorry about irregular posting. The plan is to upload my September Favourites this weekend. I had hoped to have a go at filming a video because I think it would be tonnes easier to do my favourites this way, but the whole filming and editing process is pretty long and I'm worried I wouldn't have time to do a good job on it. So maybe next month?

Thank you all so much for putting up with the infrequent posts, but I hope you all still enjoy seeing what I post. I would rather do this than be churning out short posts with awful content! I'm always interested to see what you all like reading, so let me know if there are things you would like to see on Total Modisch!

6 comments:

  1. Haha I have some of these pictures in my scrapbook too, Stella is my prime source for photos! Also, I was having a quick stalk of some of your past posts and saw the Polyvore ones so I gave it a go and I'm so addicted! xo

    www.letscapturethecastle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Wish I was that artistic! I just have pages torn out in a pile!
    www.framecake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like a skech book! I really enjoy that kind of "project".

    xoxo

    www.sweetfreckles.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! :)
    Following you now!
    I hope to see you in my blog sometimes. Thanks!
    Kisses from VV!!

    www.voguelyvan.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea, hun. :o)

    xoxo
    Sabrina :*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x