Tuesday 15 October 2013

Queen Victoria Street



I'm back with a new nail offering- Nails Inc, Queen Victoria Street

It's the first time I've tried a Nails Inc polish and I really can't make my mind up about this shade. 99% of the time it looks like quite a dark green, and I can't decide if I like it or not. However, in some light it looks more blue than green, and on camera it looks surprisingly turquoise. 

Aside from colour, I really like the formula of this polish. I've been wearing it for about a week now, and I am wearing a top coat, but my nails haven't chipped. The only thing I'm not so sure about, however, is the lid. (This is me being really fussy now) but I feel like the top is quite hard to work with because it's so large. 

Have you ever tried a Nails Inc polish, and what do you think about a green nail polish? I'm still undecided on this one...

5 comments:

  1. I have a couple of green nail polishes and they're my favourite colours! I love this shade, it's so pretty!
    I love your blog, your posts are so interesting!
    Jess from http://theadorabledork.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!! Been looking for a new mani idea :)

    Veloria in Velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, this nail color is so pretty!,and i really like the super glossy finish!

    by the way, have a great day!

    http://herlifeinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so so pretty, I love nails inc x
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a pretty colour!

    Chelle x
    http://chellesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x