Thursday 19 December 2013

Colour Co-ordination






I decided to go all matchy-matchy with my skirt and lipstick. Quelle surprise, I used Rimmel's 107

This is an outfit I wore to a work do a week or two back. I think the velvet is a cute little nod to Christmas, and this skirt will be great for the festive season because it's so swishy (as demonstrated above...) 

It's scary to think that this time next week we'll all be lying on the sofa in a food coma (I certainly will be, anyway), and all the presents will be opened, and Christmas will nearly be over. I finished school yesterday, so this next week is going to be jam-packed with a whole load of festive goodness. Some of it will be making it's way to the blog! 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! :)
    I love the contrast of the velvety material and the sheerer fabric of your top! Very Christmassy :)
    ... unfortunately it's a tad too warm for that in Australia!

    Lauren xx

    laurenloveslaughter.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the skirt you look beautiful!

    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :) xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your skirt and boots! looking stunning <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit, so pretty, the skirt is just amazing

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that skirt, & it def. looks great on you. :)

    lots of love, Dana Carmella
    Bloglovin' & Blog: Pretty Odd ♡

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x