Tuesday 31 December 2013

Goodbye 2013... You've Been Fab

L-R

2014 is very fast approaching! Here's a little review of what I've been wearing throughout the year. 

I've had so many amazing experiences throughout this year with family and friends- and I've had a few amazing opportunities too. Working with Mulberry for two weeks has to be one, as well as meeting Anna, Lily and Amelia Liana. September saw a trip to London Fashion Week, which I'm still pinching myself about. 

I can't wait to see what next year brings so be sure to stick around- I'm sure I'll be documenting it all on here. 2013, you have been a beautiful year and I'll miss you. Hello 2014, you're looking awfully exciting.

3 comments:

  1. What great looks you had throughout the year! Can't wait to see what 2014 brings :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics!!
    I've seen your blog and its lovely
    I follow you on Bloglovin :)

    xxx

    Strawberry Blonde

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x