Sunday 22 December 2013

The Mid Chop


My hair has been in need of a good chop since goodness knows when. I took inspiration from the likes of Alexa Chung and blogger Alix, (who writes I Covett Thee) with her long bob. My hair now feels uber short, but I'm liking it. 

Forgotten how long my hair was a few days ago? Take a scroll through my last few posts- it was pretty long. I'm not planning on changing my routine that much, but we'll see how we go! It's going to be so much more manageable, and hopefully my beloved Aussie Texturizing Spray that I spoke about in July will make a re-appearance now that my hair won't be so heavy. 

Would you go for such a drastic change? 

9 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about doing this! My hair is super long and cave-womanish... Looks gorgeous on you x

    Holly ♥ petitepromise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great! It's always nice to make a change.

    Xo,
    Adalia
    sequinsandflorals.blogspot.com

    P.S.--Love the lip color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mid chop hair style and it looks so great on you!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. before I even read your post, I instantly thought that it reminded me of Alexa Chung! Suits you so well :)

    haggardlibrary.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the new hairstyle! i also thought of cutting my hair off :) lovely!

    www.justorys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominated you for the Liebster Award, I'm not sure if you've already done it, so don't feel obliged to! Your hair looks amazing by the way, and I loooove the colour. xo
    http://letscapturethecastle.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am cutting my hair like Tori Kelly for the new year! I hope it turns out well!
    I love your new duo. It suits you well! :) xx

    Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love changing up my hair! I went from blond to black and then to blond and super short! Have a look at my blog and you see what I mean =)


    I think the hair looks great on you like that!
    Much love xx
    http://christinanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing! Merry Christmas!

    Lots of love from the casper&pearl girls,
    casper&pearl blog xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x