Friday 23 May 2014

Pretty Things in The Post













I've been revising since Monday and my brain already feels like it's turning to mush. My little escape has been reading blogs in revision breaks and making a mental note of all recipes that I want to try. Admittedly most of the time I've resorted to making chocolate cookies or brownies but I'm not that fussed because let's face it- when is there a bad time to eat a chocolate brownie? In between all this I've been trying to find the odd bit of time to write a post myself and I sprang at the chance to get the tripod out when these pretty necklaces dropped into my letter box, courtesy of Stone + Armour. Based just on my doorstep in Nottingham, S+A create handmade jewellery with semi-precious stones. Laura sent me over a few things to show you and they're just lovely. Perfect for layering over t shirts, or dressing up a little with a pair of heels. Although they're just getting started, there are so many pretty designs on the website and there really isn't an excuse because Stone and Armour ship worldwide.

Let me know what you think of this outfit- it's a little girlier than I would usually go for but I won't lie to you, it was pretty nice to be able to go bare legged without a goose bump in sight so I had to grab the chance while it lasted. Finger's crossed that there's more warm weather to come?!

10 comments:

  1. Hey thank you for commenting on my contouring. I love you outfit posts. I love looking at outfits and ideas. Yours are perfect. I'd love to do some but I can never get a good photo!! Photography is not my strong point lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the girly look on you. The skirt is amazing. Love the pattern. Lovely jewelry. Nice blog here. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute necklaces! I like your floral print skirt too :) Hope your study goes well!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the skirt and top! I could definitely see myself wearing this outfit, so cute! Also I agree there is never a bad time to make brownies or bake anything for the matter!

    Bianca
    The Impossibly Cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally feel you on finding recipes to make! I usually resort to making cupcakes but I actually ended up making macarons after feeling a random surge of creativity :) You can find my macaron recipe in my latest post if you'd like to see it!
    Anyways, love the peekaboo lace detailing on your top and that floral skirt is super cute!
    Also, thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! :)
    Hope you're having a gorgeous Monday!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute outfit!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. take a peek at my £250+ beauty giveaway, if you fancy! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this cute girly look!

    That floral skirt is so adorable and perfect with the white shirt!!

    Gabby @ What She Buys

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your shoes!
    The whole outfit looks so soft and girly, you look so shy and I love it!
    Great post! :) xx

    -Mitzee

    Factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x