Thursday 19 June 2014

Distressed Up








Finally, I'm back from my blogging hiatus. There were two reasons- the first one being exams (which we'll come back to later) and the second one being- I had no idea what to write with this post. Most of the time there's something interesting to update you on but recently it wouldn't be an understatement to sat that there's been nothing interesting in my life. 

But hopefully that's going to change any minute now because I can finally say that my A Level exams are completely over. *Fist pumps*

I'm taking some time to celebrate this weekend, but then I'll be straight back into creating content for this blog. I feel like it's been pretty neglected over the past few months so I can't wait to start spending more time on it. Let me know if there are any posts you would be interested in seeing! I might even give my YouTube channel some attention too, so let me know what you would like to see anything on there. Did someone say "Room Tour"? It's just an idea I'm putting out there, so let me know if you're interested! 

11 comments:

  1. Very nice! new follower*

    http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those ripped jeans, so cute! I'm glad you are back from the blogging hiatus xx

    yecrad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing your exams! You look super cute, very chill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Omg those sandals!! In love!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So simple yet classy&edgy at the same time <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice basic ... this is the charm of the classics ... the simplicity and beauty <3

    http://annsthing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x