Sunday 1 June 2014

May Favourites


Over the past few months I've fallen out of love with writing favourites posts. Some months there are just no inspiring finds to write about. May has brought me a few new loves though, so carry on reading for the details on things that I couldn't get enough of. 

Nike Free 3.0 Running Shoes- I could ramble on about these shoes till the cows come home because I don't think I've ever worn a trainer that looked so darn cool. Check back on Friday for a full blown ode to these, and a new vest top that make up my new gym kit. 

D-Frame Sunglasses, Warehouse- On the rare occasion that the Sun has been out this month I've been reaching towards these. They have a classic, universally flattering shape and I love tortoiseshell shades, they're a little less harsh than jet black sunnies. 

Exposed, Topshop-  My last post gave an in-depth analysis of this nail polish but the general consensus is, even if it's a pesky three coat polish, I love it. The colour is a muted, off-white grey and super pretty. 

Sarah Chapman Overnight Exfoliating Booster- I've nearly come to the end of this little sample and it breaks my heart just a little bit. I'm rubbish with the scientific stuff but all I know is it works- my skin never feels smoother and fresher than when I use this. It helps get rid of the dry patches around my forehead and I still haven't figured out what I'm going to do when it runs out. It's a great product to have in your evening routine, if it's not too pricey for your purse. 

Maybelline Colour Sensational Shine Gloss, Cashmere Rose- I held out on buying this for such a long time because lip gloss was always something I associated with my first forays into makeup, and hair getting stuck to my lips. Not a good look, but I think we've all been there. This lip gloss has filled the little void in my collection though, because now I actually own a lipgloss, and I've yet to relive the hair + mouth situ. Score.

Tan Leather Buckle Sandals, New Look- The holiday shopping has begun and I was in need of some new sandals. New Look always do the best shoes and these are a 10 on comfort factor. The white cleated sole makes them a little bit different, and they were a steal considering they're real leather. We know what I'll be wearing this month...

So there you have it. Another month done and dusted! Let me know what you've been loving this past month too, I would love to hear! Happy June, everyone. 

13 comments:

  1. I really love your style! That red dress you wore a few days ago is so pretty! I like how your blog mixes OOTD posts with other posts (like this favorites one.) I also like your little bio on the right side of the site. :-)

    I'd appreciate it if you would check out my style too!

    xoxo
    Alexis
    http://thosethreads.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome picks! I love your Nike Frees (and that's something I never thought my sneaker-shy self would ever write). Those Maybelline lipglosses sound amazing too. They haven't come out here yet but hopefully they're not too far away!

    Sophie x | nanawintour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sunglasses shot for MAY! Glad I clicked on your comment on ATLANTIC PACIFIC's blog and got led back here to yours. Your blog's pics and layouts are great too, keep it up! Just followed on GFC and bloglovin' <3 Also, please tell me your opinions on my newest OOTD post featuring a BALENCIAGA RUNWAY MESSENGER BAG and alexander wang cargo dress with weirdly chic pony hair loafer slingbacks, it's the first time I'm sporting a 'dress' that's still quite tomboy, big step for my blog! I hope you're humbly provoked! <3 #DontShootTheMessenger #GetIt?

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/05/dont-shoot-messenger-bag.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty sunglasses they have a really nice shape and I really like the nail polish colour :)

    http://yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. when you commented on my blog i thought we already followed each other on bloglovin but we don't, anyways i am now as well as gfc! also i need a pair of those nike's!! lots of love xx
    The Silver Doll

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same nikes and I love them! Very lightweight! (and cute!! hehe)

    And also love those sunnies!!
    xo
    H

    http://www.dolledupdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely post!
    Great colloection!
    I`ll be happy if we follow to each other!Just let me know in my blog) Have a nice day!)
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That nail varnish is so pretty, i've never tried topshop polish and i really should buy some!

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sunglasses look awesome! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sunnies, so cool! Nice blog here. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The sunglasses are gorgeous! lovely favourites post :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x