Wednesday 25 June 2014

The Dream Team


Now that I actually have time to give my hair a little attention I've been rotating the products I use to give my hair a little of the 'it's straight but still got oomph' thing. The straighteners have been coming out, but so has the spray to give my hair a soft, lived in texture. 

VO5 Give Me Texture Dry Texturising Spray- Word is that this is a dupe for the Orbe Dry Texturising Spray. I go a little crazy with this because it's undetectable in the hair, popping a little at the roots for extra lift before spraying it through the lengths for some matte texture. 

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Original- This little bottle comes in handy for those second-day hair situations. Spray it sparingly through the roots and comb through just to leave the hair looking clean, with no grit in sight.

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Luscious Long Deep Treatment- Lordy, what a mouthful. I like to treat my lengths every now and again because even with a good spritz of heat protector, the GHD's do dry my hair out a little. If I'm brutally honest, this Aussie treatment doesn't give dramatically different results to any other deep conditioner I've tried. This choice is purely down to the fact that it works, it smells great and Aussie products don't irritate my fussy hair. 

Let me know what your favourite hair goodies are! Are you a fan of the matte, texturised locks a la Vivianna Does Makeup, or do you prefer something else?

5 comments:

  1. I swear up and down by dry shampoo! Best stuff ever :)

    www.tennesseeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try the batiste dry shampoo so bad! It's a shame we don't have it in Argentina. Totally following you on Bloglovin, not entirely sure why I wasn't before! Thanks for stopping by, xx
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try this too! Anyways, would you like to follow each other via GFC and other social medias? Follow me then and do let me know:)

    Join my GIVEAWAY here ;)
    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that hair mask:)
    Would you mind checking out my blog?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x