Friday 6 June 2014

SportsShoes | Fashionably Fit






I have never been the girl on the sports team. I was never competitive when it came to sport, and team games really weren't my thing. I guess we could say that P.E wasn't really the highlight of my week, or my education as a whole- you get the picture. Thankfully over the past year or so I've found a few different things that I actually enjoy, much more than a game of Netball or Hockey. Swimming, Zumba, Yoga, and the newest addition to my routine, FitnessBlender- now those are things that I can get into.

My new-found like of exercise has called for some new workout gear, though, and sportsshoes.com kindly stepped in and sent me some Nike products as part of their Fashionably Fit campaign. I know that I'll never be one of those girls that manages to look radiant and glowing and actually nice when they work out, but now that my exercise kit has been upgraded I feel like I'm one step closer.

Nike Athletic AD Tank Top Vest
Firstly, the vest tee. I had my doubts because the fabric feels pretty thick, but it's still so breathable. I won't go into crazy detail but it's designed to wick away sweat, so it's really comfy to wear. It's been perfect in my Zumba classes and for jogging too.

Nike Free 3.0 V5 Women's Running Shoes
Do you think it's acceptable to live in these? Honestly, I've found myself trying to construct an outfit where I could make these work appropriate because I don't want to take them off. They're a barefoot trainer and lighter than the 5.0s that I've heard so much about, but my feet still feel supported during a light jog. I think with shoes it is genuinely down to the individual though, because the first few times I wore these whilst running my feet were feeling it a little afterwards, until they got used to a lighter trainer.

If you hadn't noticed, I've been loving the new editions to my gym kit. I used to throw any old t-shirt on but having some nice work out gear has actually proved to be a source of motivation over the past few weeks. Do you feel the same? Let me know - what's your favourite way to stay active?

10 comments:

  1. I totally agree! When you have good looking work out gear you feel more motivated! I love you trainers :)
    Obsessed Fashion Blog
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shoes - I have a pair as well and they are so comfortable!
    laurenroseprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! i've just started working out again and this outfit looks great

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's £250+ of beauty products up for grabs on my blog! click here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've recently started running again (lord help me) and my once shiny brand new running shoes are no longer up to par so these Nike ones are exactly what I've been looking for! Plus, they are a good incentive to put on my exercise gear...even if I never make it out of the house haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a kid I wasn't really into sports either but now that I'm older I love working out in the morning. It's a nice way to start your day :)
    By the way nice workout outfit, I'm on the hunt for some new shoes and really been into the Nike brand <3
    xoxo
    Berry ♥ Stylish | Sierra Calah  

    ReplyDelete
  6. love you shoes!! reminds me that i need one myself. :)

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like your ready for some serious working out.

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look adorable! So stylish for hitting the gym - i usually look like a train wreck! Def following for more healthy lifestyle tips! I too am also trying to improve my health.


    Love from Canada,
    Marie from www.ElleCharie.com
    ♥♥♥ Enter to Win AMAZING Beauty Products♥♥♥
    Elle Charie on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look really great dear! I have the same pair of shoes but in orange ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x