Sunday 29 September 2013

Lately...







I bought this bag at the weekend after my old faithful, goes-with-everything bag broke. I went off to the shops and found this cute satchel for a bargain of £9! (Primark, I heart u x) 

This week has been manic and it's all felt non-stop. I ran my first ever art club with the year 7's and they're so cute! That as well as having a driving lesson where I did some new manoeuvres means that this week has been exciting, guys. Yesterday I hot-footed it up to Newcastle for the uni open day and loved it. Watch this space, there is a chance (however small) that I'll be a northern gal this time next year. 

Everything's been a bit strange at my house recently. It's so quiet because my brother George has moved to university. I mean, it's not like he was a loud person, but it does feel really strange without him. We ring most nights though, and I have to say some of the photos uploaded to Facebook from Fresher's Week have really made me see my brother in a different light, we shall say. Has anyone else had the experience of having an older sibling moving away? I would love to know what your experience was- George is pretty far away so I won't see him very often. Thank God we have the interwebs to keep in touch. 

One last thing- I know I should be saving this for the monthly favourites, but here's a song I can't stop listening to...


10 comments:

  1. I love Tom Odell, that song is one of his best! And I also love your hair colour; I've been wanting to go lighter for ages and your hair is perfect! Do you know what dye you used? xo

    www.letscapturethecastle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate! I honestly couldn't tell you what dye I used, I just went to the hairdresser and went for warm, honey-toned blondes. I went for two shades, one slightly lighter than my hair so it looked natural. This was the start of summer though, so it's all growing out now! xx

      Delete
  2. Love the Breton stripes, they're so fresh and stylish :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE!!
    Your overalls are soo cute! :) Xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely in your denim overall, so cute!
    Do visit my blog and if you like follow on GFC,Bloglovin & Twitter, leave a comment and I'll follow back!

    Feisty Fox Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love that pinafore!!
    You've styled it so well!
    Looks fab on you :)
    Sarah x
    http://thepalettee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable :) I like your take of the denim overall trend!

    Veloria in Velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous outfit, I love the boots and bag especially! :)
    Jess from http://theadorabledork.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving your denim pinafore! You look adorable, as always! xx
    tiny-adventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x