Wednesday 7 August 2013

Autumn Wishin'






I was flicking through Harper's Bazaar and Vogue earlier when I realised how many amazing new campaigns there are this season. This is probably the first time I've really seen the Autumn campaigns, and I thought I would share some of my favourites with you all! I love summer, but by August I start getting excited for winter. I know I shouldn't wish away the (usually disappointing) summer weather but I love dressing for winter. All the chunky jumpers, the jeans and boots, the layering, I enjoy it more than summer! Does anyone know what I mean, or am I going crazy? 

Paul Smith
Mulberry
Valentino

4 comments:

  1. Ah, no! It's coming to the end of winter here in Australia - summer is much better! Can't wait for the warm weather to arrive! haha :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only one who actually enjoys the ads on the magazines! haha Just started following you! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not crazy! I love winter too! Big coats, boots, hot chocolate and fluffy hats! what is there not to love?

    Myra x

    Alluring Style

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x