Thursday 15 August 2013

Wearing: Districtly Come Dancing



I've been trying to push the boat out with my nail polishes recently. I would usually stick to pale colours, like lilacs, nudes, peaches- you get the idea. But I fancied a change and thought I would try out some new colours, and this one really caught my eye. This picture is a little deceiving because I think that, in real life, it's a bit greener than it looks here. 

On the first coat it was so streaky and patchy, but actually, with one more it looked pretty good. I'm not overly mad about the formula because I prefer a thicker polish (think Barry M Gelly Nails) but the brush is nice and big, which makes painting my nails super quick. I've just been eyeing up the collection on Boots and it looks like they have loads of nice colours. For just over £2, I'm not complaining.   

Have you tried this collection? What's your favourite polish at the minute? 

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with this color! It's so inexpensive I can't believe it. Which color is this?

    Tanja
    http://tanjamortensen.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x