Saturday 10 August 2013

WOMF #1




I cracked out the eyeshadow today, inspired by Anna's post I read a few days ago. My base is a sample of the Liz Earle Colour Sheer Skin Tint, I'm wearing Fair Skin. I dusted a bit of Rimmel's Stay Matte Poweder over the top, and used my good old Vaseline Rosy Lips to add some flush to my cheeks. 

Now to the eyes... I started by sweeping Benefit's Disco Dust all over my eyes, then used Solid Gold and Get Down Brown in my crease. I swept a teensy bit of Get Down Brown under my eyes. I finished with lashings of, yep, more Benefit- the "They're Real" mascara. 

Last, but not least, a dab of my old faithful- Moisture Renew Lipstick in Notting Hill Nude, and a bit of Bare Minerals Marvellous Moxie lipgloss in Spark Plug. I blotted it out to leave only some of the shine. It's a super pigmented lip gloss, but it's a bit sticky too! 

What's your go-to 'look' been lately? I'm usually quite a simple girl, but I thought I would experiment and change it up a bit! This is pretty out there for me, but maybe a dog can learn new tricks...

1 comment:

  1. Fab post!! I'm going to have to try the eyeshadow under the eyes trick tomorrow too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x