Saturday 24 August 2013

Great Photos, Beauty and Writing #3

Great Photos, Beauty and Writing #3

Great Photos, Beauty and Writing #3 by rubysterland 

Great Photos- Natalie Off Duty- Merci Beaucoup. Natalie has a great style- preppy/sporty/folk is probably how I would describe it, even though they all contradict each other. It's always effortless but well put together, and the photos she posts on her blog are beautiful. 

Great Beauty- What I Heart Today- WOMF #30. I loved how Lily recreated her first edition of What's on my Face. It's a really classic, pretty look which I might try re-creating myself...

Great Writing- Nana Wintour- 20 Ways to Brighten a Not So Sparkly Day. This post was originally on Sophie's blog back in November, but she tweeted about it again this morning and I had a read. There are so many nice little ideas in here and I definitely recommend you read it. Bookmark it so you can have another read whenever you're having a bad day.


3 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x