Tuesday 27 August 2013

Meow.




Finally a new outfit post! I feel like I've been battling with the weather recently. I wanted to shoot this sweater on Saturday but it was so grey and miserable outside. Yesterday saw a second and third attempt, because (as surprising as this sounds) it was too bright! The first set of photos were scrapped because I was squinting and my eyes were so tiny they were practically non existent! 

This sweater is from H & M, and I love it so much. I'm all for some serious, grown up clothes but for me, dressing will always be fun and I like to keep an element of immaturity to it, like having a huge cat's face on my top. I think Isabella from Views Of Now summed it up perfectly in her latest post, where she said:

"Fashion, in my opinion, is one aspect of life that should be fun"

3 comments:

  1. Looked at that top in H&M it's sooo cute, perfect for a laid back casual day :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! Gorgeous with the skinnies & ankle boots.

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x