Monday 19 August 2013

Blue x 2







Hi everyone! My brother's shirt is back. You might have seen it's first appearance on my blog (here.) It's so comfy, (if a little huge) which is why I paired it with a little denim mini that I rediscovered recently. 

The blog was a little quiet this weekend because I've been to a festival! I would love to say I spent the weekend in a perfect, Coachella style haze of amazing-ness, but it wasn't really like that at all. There was mud, and rain (because it's England), but I still had a great weekend. I hope you all did too! I'm spending tonight planning blog posts and I bought a new coat last week that I'm in love with, so keep an eye out for that. 

At the moment I'm celebrating because we have a jar of Nutella in my house- the temptation to grab a movie, a spoon and the Nutella is too much right now. Does anyone else get that feeling? Also, granola with Greek yoghurt at breakfast = YUM. 

5 comments:

  1. I love this look Ruby, especially the necklace with the collar! And oh my god yes, I know what you mean about the Nutella, it's my weakness!


    www.smilingismyfavourite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! Hope you had fun at the festival. New Follower ♥

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it's so nice shirt i realy love it ...!
    http://femensleatherjackets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cute little necklace! :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely outfit, I think it's so back-school style! I hope you had fun at the festival :)

    Tanja
    http://tanjamortensen.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x