Wednesday 21 August 2013

Wish List: 21/08/13

Wish List: 21/08/13

Wish List: 21/08/13 by rubysterland 

Spiked Rhinestone Necklace, Forever 21- I love me some rose gold so this ticks the box. When I was last in London I spent a long time in Forever 21 and I wish I had bought some jewellery from there, because there is a LOT of jewellery in there.

Mighty Black Leather Zip Boots, Topshop- Woah, that's a long name. I already have a pair of black heeled boots but hey, can you ever have too many? Topshop have some very tempting boots at the minute and the next are no exception.

High Top Wedge Trainers, Topshop- I've been umming and aaahing over these for a while now: I could never decide if I liked them enough to buy them. In the end I decided that yep, I like. They look super comfy and I can't say no to a pair of comfy heels.

Jersey Dress, H&M- Carly from the blog A Walk In The Park wore this in her latest post, which I read this morning. She looked amazing in it and I'm a cat person, so it makes perfect sense that I need this.

Contrast Embroidery Oblong Shirt, Marks and Spencer- Marks and Spencer isn't really somewhere I would shop (for amyone unfamiliar with it, their target market is probably twice my age...), but they were featured in the August edition of Vogue, so of course I headed over to their website. This would be great with black skinnies and the Topshop ankle boots/ sneakers.

Jersey Top, H&M- H&M have some great pieces at the minute and I always go there for basics like this tank top. I tried one on recently and the fit is really flattering- it doesn't drown you. I'm definitely going back to get a few of these.

Nail Polish in 573 Accessoire, Chanel- Red nail polish isn't something I would usually go for, I tend to shy away from the bright colours. This oxblood, purple red would look really nice in Autumn  and Winter, which is when I branch out to darker colours. I think this one might be staying on the Wish List, so I'm looking for a dupe!

Nail Polish in Bit Faker, Butter London- Damn you beauty bloggers, you're such enablers. Anna from Vivianna does Makeup is responsible for this one. I like a bit of glitter and this bronze-y brown isn't too bright for me, I think it will go with everything this Autumn/Winter.

4 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x