Saturday 3 August 2013

Great Photos, Beauty and Writing #2

Great Photos, Beauty and Writing #2


Great Photos- Classy Girls Wear Pearls- I Like Large Parties. First of all, a great name for a blog. Secondly, always great photos. I especially love these though. From the cute little headbands and Great Gatsby-esque style to the energy captured. These are the kind of parties I need to be going to! 

Great Writing- Kerralina- Escape. Kerry's blog is awesome for making me stop and think. This post was no exception- even though the subject was running. (something I don't have much of a passion for). However I've decided that, even though it'll be an ugly sight, I'm going to go for a run tomorrow morning. Yep, you heard it here first. I guess now it's on the blog I've got to do it. Follow me on twitter to find out how it goes...

Great Beauty- Amelia Beauty- Top 5 Summer Nail Shades. I really should not be allowed to read posts like these because I've recently developed a huge weakness for nail polishes. I have my eyes on that gorgeous lilac by Butter London, because you can never have enough lilacs, right? 

Let me know who's blogs you're all reading this weekend- I always love finding new ones! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x