Sunday 14 July 2013

Cornwall | Photo Diary

1st day at the beach- wearing Green Berry, Barry M Gelly Nails




Surprise pattern coordination with my mum

I had the yummiest lemon sole at Sam's in Polkerris. 


One afternoon we had the nicest Cream Tea at Coombe Farm, a sweet little B&B. I could eat this everyday and never get sick of it. 


My instagram followers will know that we spent one evening at the Minack Theatre- which is carved into the cliff-side and has the sea as a back drop. 



There were so many cute shops in Fowey.

My last night. 

Hi everyone- here are a few snaps from last week's holiday! We had surprisingly great weather and I had a blast (hopefully the pictures show it). Are you going anywhere this summer? Let me know what you're all doing!

Take a look at my Holiday Reading List and my Holiday Picks

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures.

    Sofia
    Stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photo :)
    i follow You and could you follow me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos :)

    http://fashionenvious.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x