Monday 22 July 2013

Wish List: 22/07/13

Wish List: 22/07/13

Wish List: 22/07/13 by rubysterland 

 Here are a few beautiful things I wish I owned. (If only my bank account were larger.) Although, maybe that's a good thing, because I'm not sure I would know when to stop if that were the case.

Colour Block Bowler Bag, Topshop- I love pastel colours and the boxy shape of this bag. I'm always drawn to big bags, which probably does my back no good because I manage to pack everything into my handbags. (Things get lost in there)

Color Tattoo, Maybelline (in On and On Bronze)- I've heard so many good things about this range so I don't know why I haven't tried them for myself already. I think the bronze is a really pretty, subtle colour, so that's the one I would go for.

Double Blouse, Zara- I love these delicate v-neck tops, I think they look so simple but really flattering. With all the crazy warm weather in the UK, I think it's light enough to get away with.

Printed Jumpsuit, Zara- This is in the sale so I'm going to have to be quick to get it. I think it looks so comfy, but the silky material means you can dress it up too. It also looks like a pyjama, and if I could I would live in my pyjamas, so this is close enough.

Stuck In Love- I went to see this movie at the cinema and I loooved it. I would definitely recommend that you watch it- it's funny, sad, and full of relationships and also books, because the protagonists are all authors. 

6 comments:

  1. Hey I followed you a while back and I have just started a brand new blog I'd love it if you could check it out and follow me :) http://thegirlinblueblogger.blogspot.com/

    B in B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah if only our banks were unlimited. I love that topshop bag!

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  3. great wishlist! I really love the top and the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need that printed jumpsuit. It's perfection and it looks so comfy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this wishlist ! Double Zara Blouse? yes Please!

    Myra x

    Alluring Style

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x