Monday 1 July 2013

June Favourites


1) White Crochet Top- H&M- I've had this for over a year but I've gotten so much wear out of it, especially recently! It's really versatile, I've been wearing it with shorts, jeans and it goes with smart trousers too.

2) Hand Food- Soap and Glory- I love Soap and Glory products and this is one of my favourites. It smells good and doesn't leave hands feeling greasy.

3) Necklace- River Island- I've worn this lots recently!

4) Skin Food- Weleda- I've been suffering with the joys of a cold over the past few weeks and my skin has been needing extra nourishment. I know this was in last month's favourites but it's such a great, multi-purpose moisturiser.

5) Summer Glow- Dove- Thanks to the English weather, I tend to stay pale all the way through summer. This is my go to product because it's so gradual that I think you could call it fool proof. I've never had a streak. I recently (very briefly) strayed away to try a Fake Bake gradual tanner and got streaks on the first use, so would definitely recommend Summer Glow by Dove.


6) Vanilla Cinnamon Shower Gel- Korres- My mum went to Greece a few months back and bought this back as a present. I've nearly finished using it and love it. Okay, it smells like Winter but I don't care, I'm going to use it even though it's Summer, it smells THAT good.

7) Berry Ice Cream- Barry M- Another thing I've had for ages. It's just a cute lilac for summer.

8) The Sartorialist- Scott Schuman- I'm always catching up with The Sartorialist's blog and love his work. This book is a great reference book and is a great place to find inspiration. 




3 comments:

  1. that nail polish colour is lovely! great post xx
    tiny-adventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh those stuff are amazing <3 especially the book! <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post.
    I nominated you for the Second Liebster Award.
    Check it out in my site, http://factshionista.blogspot.com/2013/07/second-liebster-award.html :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x