Wednesday 10 July 2013

The Holiday Reading List


Tess of the d'Urbevilles- Thomas Hardy
The Lucky One- Nicholas Sparks
Harper's Bazaar

My Holiday Reading List is something I look forward to making. I have the habit of reading before I go to sleep, and that would be fine if I didn't fall asleep after about 3 pages because I'm so tired. Holidays are one of the few times that I can really get stuck into a book. Here are my choices for this year. High up on my list was The Great Gatsby but I couldn't get my hands on a copy! I went to see the film last weekend and it was incredible, so it's definitely on my list. 

What are you reading this summer?



1 comment:

  1. these are such great picks!
    I'm dying to read Gatsby, I loved the film, hopefully I come across a copy soon :)
    tiny-adventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x