Monday 8 July 2013

The Holiday Picks



Solana Beach Body Mist & Moisteriser- Hollister
Shades- New Look
Gelly Nail Polish in Greenberry- Barry M
Shorts- Fat Face


When I go on holiday I wear shorts and a t shirt 90% of the time. I keep it simple with bright nails (Barry M have some gorgeous summer colours, and there's no guilt because they're super affordable!) I choose one fragrance for the week and this time it's Solana Beach  by Hollister. Make up is minimal (as usual) and I keep skin looking fresh by using a BB Cream rather than Foundation. 


T-Shirts- Primark
Flower Print Bikini Bottoms- Next
Watch- River Island
BB Cream- Garnier


2 comments:

  1. A cute stack of printed tees and shorts :) Very versatile! Hope you have fun on your vacation

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mili, I'm having a blast! Look out for a photo diary next week x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x