Friday 12 July 2013

White Stripes










Hi everyone! I thought I'd show you my favourite new purchase. A few weeks ago I saw Isabella from Views of Now wearing a really cute top with an open back, so when I saw this version in Primark I had to have one. I love a good stripe in summer, and apparently my dog does too! This is the second time she's photo bombed on my blog. 
OOTD: 
Top- Primark
Shorts- Dorothy Perkins
Sneakers & Necklace- New Look
WOMF:
Garnier BB Cream
Collection 2000 Multiplying Mascara
Rimmel Moisture Renew in Notting Hill Nude

3 comments:

  1. cute outfit, cant go wrong with a stripe tee and love the open back. very unexpected but cool detail. lovely blog as well, perhaps we could follow each other on GFC? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for checking out my blog, and of course we can also follow each other on Bloglovin' in addition to GFC. followed on both GFC and Bloglovin' (25th follower on Bloglovin'). now just waiting for you.

      xoxo
      http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  2. I love your top, it has such an unexpected twist with the cut out back. My dog the same, whenever I try to take photos in the backyard he instantly wants to join in! xx
    tiny-adventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x