Wednesday 3 July 2013

It Started With a Whisper








Shirt- Thrifted
Vest Top- H&M
Jeans- Dorothy Perkins
Necklace & Watch- River Island
Sneakers & Bag- New Look
Lipstick- Nevada by Topshop

To shoot this outfit I ventured outside- and my dog came too. The title of this post is pretty random, it's the lyrics to Everybody Talks by Neon Trees, a song I can't get enough of recently. Anyway, I hope you're all okay! This is my last week of school before we finish for the summer break and this weekend I'm going on holiday *Fingers crossed for the weather!* My blog might be quiet for the next week or so because I'm taking a break whilst I'm away. I'll still be shooting outfits though, of course! I'm trying to schedule as many posts as possible, so (hopefully) you won't even notice I'm gone. 


Follow me on Instagram: rubysterland and Twitter: @Ruby_Sterland13 because I'll still use those when I'm away! 

2 comments:

  1. i love your top here! i really like the patterns around the wrists and the bottom of the blouse.

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x