Tuesday 16 July 2013

Scrap Bookin' #3






You guys might know that I love a bit of scrap-booking, especially sneaking a peek in other peoples' books. Here are some of my most recent additions to my book. I try and categorise pages into different things, whether it's a colour, a trend or how different make-up looks are styled. My favourite pages always change, but right now it's the image above, because I think both images are so darn beautiful. From the hair to the beauty look (quite understated, the way I tend to do my own make up) and the styling. Basically, everything about them. 
To see some other pages in my book, click here and here

10 comments:

  1. cute! I do this too- mine is even more collaged than yours :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful <3 your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ilove your style, is amazing! :)

    Follow? ;)
    Visit my blog dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I wish i had the time ot scrap book - it seems so relaxing! Love the parda ad you pulled out x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is actually really cool! imagine doing this for a very long time and going over the old trends and looks, Divine! I would love to try this, very creative!

    www.BlackandOlives.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your scrap book posts, there is something so fun about gather lots of pretty things and gluing them all down.

    Your scrap books would look lovely with some fabric swatches, I find loads of cheap pretty materials in charity shops! They are such a good addition to the page and bring scrap books to life.

    Please have a read of my new blog if you have the time!
    www.bloggingwithbonheur.blogspot.com

    All the best,
    Karis x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice collages! I've just started a fashion blog recently and would love for you to check it out:

    http://choosfashion.blogspot.com/

    Follow for a follow on GFC? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah these are such amazing collages, i really want to make one but i hate cutting out of magazines haha. love these trends, amazing
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a lovely scrapbook!x

    http://lilacbeam.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x