Saturday 7 September 2013

Autumn Inspiration











I took to Pinterest and Tumblr to find some Autumn inspiration. As much as I love summer, I get so excited for the crisp mornings and cosy sweaters that autumn brings. Does anyone else feel the same, or is it just me?

As far as music goes, the only song I'm listening to is...


Something about it makes me think of running (and slipping) through all the soggy autumn leaves outside. Maybe you'll think of something completely different, but regardless, I love this song. 

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait for fall either and being able to wear some layers without melting into a pile of goo. Those knits look so comfy, and of course love that plaid skirt :)

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hot chocolate looks amazing and makes me long for a really chilly day and a woolly jumper! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of inspiration! Lovely photos. I like your blog. Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me on gfc and bloglovin.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the inspirational post :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x