Wednesday 4 September 2013

Birthday Haul




Here are a few snaps of gorgeous birthday presents I had from friends and family. Keep a look out for some of these things on my blog! I can't wait to use the Soap and Glory Body Buff- it smells amazing. So do the goodies from Lush, (Dragon's Egg, Think Pink and Creamy Candy). Despite the fact that they don't budge off your nails, I love textured polishes, so I can't wait to try out this confetti nail polish from Barry M. The baby pink nail polish reminds me of Pink Diamond by Essie

The Queries and Reminders Notebook is from Emma Bridgewater, and the Organiser with a cute bicycle print is from Paperchase. 

The bracelet was a gift from my parents, and the gorgeous collar necklace has come all the way from Croatia, where a friend spent her summer holiday! Thank you again to all you lovely people that wished me a happy birthday, here's an slice of internet cake from me! I went back to school yesterday, (the 6am alarm was a shock to the system) but thankfully, I get a few free periods on a Monday morning. *Sighs*

Good luck to everyone going back to school this week!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a good Birthdayy! Sx

    itsSammyJane.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got such lovely gifts! I love the collar necklace! A very happy belated birthday to you

    xx.
    fashion and tea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x