Friday 13 September 2013

LFW, I'm Coming For Ya!


Last night I got a text I never thought I would receive- tonight I'm hot-footing it down to London for the Zoe Jordan show. I'm writing this on Thursday night at 10:50pm and I'm still struggling to take it in. I would love to take you all along with me, so I'm going to try and film bits of my day, so expect that sometime next week. (By the time I've edited it, it will probably be next Sunday) Until then, make sure you follow me on Twitter and Instagram to keep up to date with all the happenings.

I hope you all have an amazing weekend! 

11 comments:

  1. oh my god, that so amazing! I'm so jealous, please take lots of photos + videos, i would love to see them!! :)
    xx
    tiny-adventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that's so incredible, have a fab time Ruby! <3

    smilingismyfavourite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post dear
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    kisses
    GlamourZONE

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEp! Have fun!!! I'm sure it will be a blast :)

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting, I'm jealous! Have fun xx Isabella
    www.viewsofnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I . am . so . jealous!!

    Have an amazing time!

    emmie :) xxx

    www.topknotfringeandawhatnot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing! Enjoy dear <3

    x
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky girl! Excited to see the post!

    Veloria in velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! You deserve it :)

    Brigita,
    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x