Monday 23 September 2013

WOMF #3





This face was so simple, it didn't even take me 10 minutes. I kept my face really bare (no bronzer/contouring, just a little blush) and focused on the eyes.

I blended Rimmel Match Perfection in Light Porcelain using my fingers to create a base, and then took the Natural Collection Cover-Up Cream in Fair under my eyes and on any blemishes. This was blended in using a fluffy brush. The colour selction for the concealer is pretty awful to say the least (I think there might be 3??) but I'd heard it's got good coverage and I wanted to try this range which I'm new to. Luckily, it matches me pretty well, and yep, I can confirm that it does cover my dark circles, really well in fact. (It's just a shame that the packaging isn't nicer, but I guess you get what you pay, right?) 

I used my fingers to dab a little of the Bourjois Cream Blush in Rose Tender on the apples of my cheeks, and my base was done! Now to the eyes... I cracked out the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze, which I blended out with a fluffy eye-shadow brush. I used the Natural Collection Liquid Eyeliner to thicken my lash line, then the trusty They're Real by Benefit on my lashes. I was quite impressed by the eyeliner too, the brush was tiny which meant it's really easy to use. I left my lips bare, and that's it, done. 

What's your usual make-up routine? Would you try something like this, or would you add in a bit of contour and something on the lips? Let me know in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. I love the They're Real mascara it's so good. I have nominated you for the liebster award all the info about it is in my latest blog post xx

    thebudgetbuyer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized this now, but you look kinda like my friend!
    Love your eye make up :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty :)
    They're real is my next mascara purchase, can't wait to try it!
    Make-up-maggie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x