Tuesday 17 September 2013

The Vlog: London Fashion Week

Hi Everyone!

As promised, here is the little vlog I put together for my day in London. I had an amazing day and can't wait to share this video with you, so I hope you all enjoy watching it! (I hope it's worth it, it took me over two hours to upload...) Here are a few photos I took too. I bumped into the lovely Kavita from She Wears Fashion, and we had an amazing chat! I got to take her photo for you guys too, she was so gorgeous and so, so friendly. 

I would love if you subscribed to my YouTube channel- then you'll get to see any vlogs I post! I may be thinking about posting more frequently on there, but no promises as of yet...







11 comments:

  1. Ah Ruby it looks like you had such an amazing time and I'm so indescribably jealous of you! The vlog is really cute too, love it <3

    www.smilingismyfavourite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looked like you had such an amazing time cant believe you got pictures of She Wears Fashion i love her blog! :D Im definitely going next time :)

    Love CF x
    www.ourcheapfrills.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great post!!love your vlog
    xxx
    http://elenfashionperfume.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The more posts I look at for lfw the more i wish i was there :(. Looks like you had a fab time!

    littleleeli.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool inspiring looks. Great post! I like your blog. Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me on gfc and bloglovin.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous looks!

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest offers and discount codes with us!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, love the photos

    Please check out my recent posts :)

    TERRIFACE | Fashion & Fitness blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful vlog! love the video! :D
    great pictures as well!!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post, I love these photos! xx

    thebudgetbuyer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x