Wednesday 25 September 2013

Great Photos, Beauty and Writing #4

Great Photos, Beauty and Writing #4

Great Photos, Beauty and Writing #4 by rubysterland 

Great Photos- Fashion Envious- Cross My Heart. I've been loving reading Mariana's blog at the minute, her outfits are always brilliant and her editing always looks great! Definitely check out her blog for inspiration.

Great Beauty- I Covett Thee- Chanel Rouge Noir. It turns out I'm not the only one who'll forgive Chanel's polishes for being prone to chipping. I'm in love with this colour and Alix's blog. Check out her YouTube channel too! 

Great Writing- Kerralina- The University Diaries. You'll have seen me write about Kerralina before. I love reading all her little anecdotes, and this one about starting university is no exception. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh thank you so much! Thank you, thank youuu Derby, it's so lovely of you! wow <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post girl, Thanks for sharing all of them <3
    xx

    http://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x